Planning

 Planning

So with this weeks reading task I learned about "The Information Cycle". As-well as this I have also set up my own Review Matrix. The point of this matrix is to break down my chosen part of our chapter into different categories of questions if you will. I have taken it upon my self to research into how "VR/AR and how they can be used in helping with rehabilitation etc" There is about 5-6 different parts of our chapter which all falls under "AR/VR" so this is the one that interests me the most. (Included Screenshots below).

Through each segment I have layed out different points, which I have gathered from researching HSV Image

 

I have also looked at a few other sources such as VR4Rehab & BMC - Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation


Screenshot of Review Matrix

Comments

Popular Posts