My Favorite Game


 My Favorite Game Of All Time

 

For my favorite game of all time I am going to have to say was Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm personally not the biggest fan of story driven games as they tend to loose my attention rather quickly so I don't end up completing most of them. How ever Red dead redemption 2 had really struck me as a game I was glued to, the story the game was telling had me going from mission to mission just eager to see what happened next, That's until I checked the time and realized it would be 4am and I had school the next day.

 

The amount of work that Rock star games had put into that game to make it the best it could be was just unbelievable. You didn't have to do the missions to have fun if you didn't want to, You could go hunting or fishing, Racing or just drinking in a bar. It truly made the game such an immersive experience.

 

Having played the first game in the franchise players were very skeptical of the new main character "Author Morgan". The General word from players was "I think it will be hard to like him over John Marston" (The
Main Character in the first game), but boy where they wrong. The way the story is told in the 2nd game was just the best storytelling I have ever witnessed.

 

The game's are basically layed out that the 2nd game is based before the first game, so when playing it there was lots of "Ohhh's" and "Wow's" as we see a chain of events lead to something.

 

 

(red dead redemption 2 - Google Search, 2021)
https://www.google.com/search?q=red+dead+redemption+2&client=firefox-b-d&channel=nrow5&sxsrf=AOaemvIqX9hBLktJVlO-OtNIKZX25L5NpA:1632934063010&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibl5G20aTzAhVTi1wKHaMXBqIQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=955&dpr=1#imgrc=a5B_3gt-lNWK5M

Comments

  1. I personally, have never played Red Dead Redemption 2, but I have really enjoyed playing GTA V which is made by the same studio. I remember watching DarkViperAU who is a great GTA speedrunner and very entertaining to watch. He was one of the people that got me into playing through the story mode in this game. It is very enjoyable to use tips and tricks used in speedruns in your own gameplay. After reading your post I might give RDR2 a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts