First playable

First Playable

So this is my first playable so far, Its extremely basic but it does work. When you start the game the player (The Chequered cube) will automatically start to move forward. When you press the "Space Bar" the cube will jump. I have yet to fine tune these scripts to prevent the likes of double jumping as well as keeping the player on course. But rigid bodies and colliders are working as they should. 

Over the weekend I hope to really go at my game and make all the scripts work as they should. Aswell as finishing level 1's level design. Once one level is complete its quite easy to do the other two levels. I also need to add the Triangle boxes that will kill the player if they touch them. All in all I feel like im getting on grand, just got a bit side tracked during the week with other assignments that's all.



Comments

  1. Hi Aaron I really like your game looks like you put so much work into it and looks very fun to play. I really like the colour scheme and also the landscape that you have created the colours are very bright and vibrant which is nice. I feel like the game has kind of a Mario style to it which I think is very cool. I feel like adding the triangles in the game as enemies is a very cool idea and could add another cool aspect to it. Overall I really like your game and good look with the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts