Doing once again

 Doing once again

Reviews I left:

 

For my first peer review I read through the work of Aaron Carton. I gave some insight to where he had a chapter dedicated to XR technologies in the medical field. I talked about how the Xbox kinect was one of the first pieces of "motion tracking" technology to hit the medial field and how technology has evolved and improved so much since.


My second review was on Molly Fitzpatrick's piece, but it seems she didn't have her chapter added yet so I couldn't give any thought on it.


The feedback I had received from Aaron Carton was really great. We are doing quite similar chapters so our research would definitely collide in areas but we made sure to not be repeating our selves as best we could.



Review Graphic - Link

 

Comments

Popular Posts