Reading 12

 Reading 12

So, we have arrived at the finial week of weekly posts and my chapter is about to be released to the world. So what have I learned from producing a chapter for a book?


Tai Loped - Knowledge Meme - Link:

In all seriousness however, I did actually learn a lot from researching on my topic to finalizing for publishing. I learnt how to use google scholar for one, as I haven't used that before which was quite cool

I have also gotten really used to doing up annotated bibliographies and siting my references for my statements when putting together a piece that I have outsourced my information from other books or websites. This is really valuable information to have as I will definitely need it in future assignments or even in life if I ever was to publish anything.

Comments

Popular Posts